The Industrial Park of Ariel was established in 1996 in the central Shomron region adjacent to the City of Ariel.
The park covers some 850 dunam (220 acres) and is surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Shomron.
Plots for industry are available in various sizes according to the needs of each factory.
Leading lsraeli companies have all become part of the Park. Companies such as Neuman Steel Industries, Achva Food and Dansher Marketing as well as many other first-rate companies are leading the city and its surrounding area towards a prosperous future.
The Industrial Park maintains a mutually beneficial relations with the neighboring Ariel University.
Companies located in the Park maximize their recruitment of local graduates.
We invite you, factory owners and industrialists to grow and expand in the Ariel Industrial Park.
You have a unique opportunity to integrate your dream with a new large factory and the vision of the advancement and development of the area.
This is your opportunity to grow, save production costs, your chance to move forward to the future.
The park is located in the center of the country but just outside the main rush hour traffic jam areas
-15 minutes from the Kesem Junction on the Trans-Israel Highway 6
- 20 minutes form Highway 4
- 25 minutes for Gush Dan, Israel's central metropolitan area (Tel-Aviv, Petach Tiqwa, Ramat Gan , Raanana, Kefar Saba and Hod Hasharon).
The park's ideal location provides excellent easy access both for employees, suppliers and shipping to and from all parts of the country.
Tel Aviv: 30 km.
Jerusalem: 70 km.
Haifa: 90 km.
Beer Sheva: 90 km.
Ben Gurion Airport: 40 km.
Ashdod Port: 50 km.
Benefits, Advantages and Special Conditions
• The Ariel Development Company offers professional guidance to entrepreneurs and investors from the initial planning phase and until completion of the final project.
• Located in National Priority Development Area "A", whereby industry with this status qualify for the highest level of government benefits in the form of industrial grants and tax incentives.
• Land and development costs at attractive prices.
• Infrastructure developed and ready for construction.
• Maximum accessibility transportation to all parts of the country.
• The area provides a readily available and quality workforce.
The establishment of Industrial Park in the Shomron area where Israelis and Palestinians live together can change the future reality: The development of industrial enterprises will contribute to raising standards of living and education, and assist in promoting constructive, practical neighborly relations.
Make the Ariel Industrial Park your Home
Ariel Industrial Park is based on the desire to encourage entrepreneurs at the early stages of their business development and to assist them to dedicate their resources to the key issues; to concentrate as much as possible on innovation, production capabilities, marketing and growth, with as little hindrance from bureaucracy as possible.
The primary goal of the Industrial Parks is to support and encourage the development of private manufacturing initiatives, geared towards export. The support package provides a nurturing, secure environment, to enable resident entrepreneurs to devote the bulk of their efforts to manufacturing and marketing, where their competitive edge should lie.
We look forward to meeting you and showing you our Industrial Park and allow you to discover for yourselves the advantages that will transform your company into a success story.